Old 27-10-2006, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dementor Dementor is offline

Default Raspberries

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:31:16 +0100, "Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)"
wrote:

"Dementor" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:48:44 +0100, K wrote:

Dementor writes
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:56:23 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Well, having watched developments over the last 8 days, I have to
conclude that the newsgroup has reverted to a quiet, relatively
civilised, useful resource and the forecasts of doom have not
materialised now that the owners and the rest of the coven seem to
have moved out, hopefully permanently.

You may be feeling smug, but the rest of us have lost a good proportion
of the urg expertise on trees and shrubs and the largest part of the
expertise on tropicals.

I don't do smug. I merely note objectively that this is a better,
calmer and more friendly place since it was vacated by the
self-serving and self-elected 'leaders'. They have no monopoly on
expertise in the subjects you mention and the slight hiatus you
deplore will be transient. The atmosphere will now surely be more
attractive to other, more congenial contributors, unencumbered by the
burden of elitism combined with the heavy load of shoulder-chips and
domination fixation.

De Mentore

So we have substituted you for some of the experts that have fled this
place.

You now have a better mousetrap. Other experts will come.

I don't think we have a good deal.

It never was a deal.

Regards

Dem Entore.