Old 28-10-2006, 01:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Raspberries OT

"June Hughes" wrote in message
As one of the people accused (wrongly) by Sacha, and having been

abused
by her several times during the past ten or so years, I am relieved

that
she has gone, (or that she says she has gone). She accused me of
something I was not guilty of and I cannot forgive her for that.

Were
she to apologise, I would gladly do so but that is highly unlikely.

June the world we deal with is made up of fringe dwellers and hearth
dwellers. If Sacha was one of your fringe dwellers then it is easier
to just let it go. If she was a hearth dweller and upset you then
that is a different matter.

Usenet is not the real world. It's just entertainment or diversion or
sometimes even a learning aid.