Old 28-10-2006, 02:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

"JennyC" wrote in message
"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message
"JennyC" wrote in message

I have a love of all 'weird' plants, so I have to admit to owning

'blue'
rose :~)

But it's in your garden not mine, so I can live with that. :-))

It's actually a sort of washed out purple .....
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/fotos...20Blue%203.JPG

Thanks for that link. It's an interesting colour and doesn't look at
all blue (and I would consider it if it was that colour here). The
quality of light is very differnet in the UK to my garden and plants
that can look good in the UK can look ghastly under our stronger more
glaring light.