Old 28-10-2006, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

Charlie Pridham writes

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message

Thanks for that link. It's an interesting colour and doesn't look at
all blue (and I would consider it if it was that colour here). The
quality of light is very differnet in the UK to my garden and plants
that can look good in the UK can look ghastly under our stronger more
glaring light.

Don't rub it in, we are all about to go into hibernation!

We're in the best time of year! Apples dripping from the trees, berries
everywhere, beautiful fungi in the woods, all those gorgeous red and
orange colours. And yet already you can see the bulbs emerging and buds
appearing ready for spring
--
Kay