Old 28-10-2006, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Raspberries OT

In article , Mary
Fisher writes

Some of us here have known each other a very long time. Not quite as
simple as you make out.

Too right!

Mary
--
June Hughes

.... and aren't gardeners, true gardeners, friendly people in general who
will share cuttings and advice, plants and help? I always thought it
was, it has been my experience here anyway.

I just approached this newsgroup in the same way, pooling ideas, gaining
advice and swapping cuttings etc. Most gardeners like to share their
gardens as well if they can to interested visitors!

Or maybe it's like anything in life? You get out what you put in?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph