Old 22-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Hilary

Default Help! Never had a garden

In mid-April I'm going to be moving into a flat in Madison, Wisconsin
that has several raised veggie gardens in the back yard, as well as
blackberry bushes, pear trees, an apple tree, and grape vines. I'd
like to keep this up while I'm living there, but know nothing about
gardening. Are there veggies that come back every year or do I have
to start from scratch? When do I plant different vegetables (zuchini,
lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, onions) and should I use seeds or what?
Do I have to do anything to the fruit besides pick it?