Old 29-10-2006, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Dogs delight ?

Saw this elsewhere..................Made me smile:~)

One of the best non lethal ways of dealing with neighbors dogs that I
have come across yet, is to wait for a good rain (I know, never gonna
happen, right :-) ), and dice up a handful of Oxo cubes (bullion cubes).

Broadcast these over the fence and let the rain work them into the lawn.
The dog or dogs will dig nearly to China to try to find the source of
the wonderful scent.

Only works on folk that are proud of their lawns, though.

--
Jenny (the Netherlands)
remove squirrel to reply