Old 29-10-2006, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

In message , JennyC
writes

"Klara" wrote

I get really depressed from lack of daylight in November (particularly
when I've missed the whole summer being stuck at the computer) and cheer
up after Christmas too. I think I would cheer up even more if I lived in
Cornwall ... it's such a magic place! I compromise by saving happy sunny
photos to use as screensavers...
Klara, Gatwick basin

Here are 4864 to cheer you (and everybody else) up a bit :~))
http://www.fotolia.com/tag/sunny

And for the 'tropical' lovers:
http://www.graphicsforums.com/spotli...ge.asp?id=1803

Jenny