Old 29-10-2006, 11:53 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Craig Watts Craig Watts is offline

Default O/T -- Free Woodstove

Anne Lurie wrote:
[This is off-topic and was posted to triangle.forsale earlier today,
but..... who knows? It is *weird* though that some guy calling himself
Craig Watts copied my post and re-posted it to the same newsgroup!!!
Fortunately, half of $0.00 is still $0.00!]

BTW, the stove worked the once or twice we used it, but took up way too much
space in a small living room. Hubby has issued an ultimatum to "get the
stove off our back porch"!

Anne
_____________

FREE -- you pick it up!

Dutchwest India "Federal Airtight" woodstove, purchased 1986.

This stove is HEAVY!!! (several hundred pounds, we guess), so you will need
a heavy-duty handtruck and 3 or 4 strong friends.

Phone calls only, please.

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh
919-266-7592

Sorry Anne,

Honest mistake. I was trying to forward your info to my
brother-in-law in Knightdale. They have a million uses for a
wood stove including deer camps and the such.

Honest fat finger move.

Craig

Raleigh

(Heck- now I see your 266 exchange. He's right down the road
from you)