Old 29-10-2006, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

In message ews.net,
Sue writes

"Klara" wrote
I get really depressed from lack of daylight in November (particularly
when I've missed the whole summer being stuck at the computer) and
cheer up after Christmas too. I think I would cheer up even more if I
lived in Cornwall ... it's such a magic place! I compromise by saving
happy sunny photos to use as screensavers...

I always dread winter too, and hate it when the clocks change. Early
sunsets just make it feel worse.

It's been really pleasantly warm here today, though - if only it would
last a bit longer. Hope you all saw some sunshine as well.

I generally feel a bit like that but it's nice to look forward to spring
and as my mother used to say, every day after December gets longer and
lighter.
--
June Hughes