Old 29-10-2006, 10:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Little Weed Little Weed is offline

Default Wild Winds!

Sadly I also have a template diagram
of my allotment on the computer and record what I grow in each bed when I've
limed if manured it etc. to help me plan rotations. There's no reason why
you can't be an allotment geek if you want to.

Gill M

Thats a relief! Have just returned from north yorkshire and for the
first time ever, can list all of the garden centres visited, including
the walled garden in Helmsely and not how long i went shopping in york
city centre- my husband is greatly relieved, although just as much out
of pocket.

Did you use a particular programme for the planning on the PC? I would
like to try that
regards
LW