Old 29-10-2006, 10:26 PM posted to uk.business.agriculture,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Dan Dan is offline

Default A Heartfelt Examination of the Plight of Today's Farm Animals - PART TWO - The Life of a Breeding Sow

I have just commenced Birdwatching and thought this would be a good place to
learn something.

I have, I have learnt that Usenet is spolit by these cross posts. Thank
goodness for the Block Sender facility.

"Road_HogŪ" wrote in message

"Geoff" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:23:48 +0100, "Road_HogŪ"
wrote:

"Geoff" wrote in message
PART TWO - The Life of a Breeding Sow
http://vanguardpublications.blogspot.com/
Published August 25, 2006
by Larry Parker

I thought the Internet was a global medium! I want to know what's
happening all over the planet, not just in a small pocket of nothing.

Then read newspapers, watch news TV channels and specific websites to keep
yourself updated.

Quite frankly, I find that comment a bit rich, coming from one of the
countries with the most insular population I know.

You might be narrow minded. Thankfully most of us are not.

It is a global medium, but you're in a UK newsgroup which is specifically
targeted to UK issues.

And the title is Part Two - The life of a Breeding Sow, and goes on to
tell us a lot about nothing, which is not relevant to this newsgroup or
the UK.

Perhaps if you titled it "What happens to Pigs in the country that gave
you McDonalds and all that other junk food" we would have gathered
straight away what it was about and the harsh methods of animal farming
required to give you the 49c hamburger.