Old 30-10-2006, 05:43 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_1_] Jonno[_1_] is offline

Default Cucumbers and beans in Melbourne

Ms Leebee wrote:
Jonno wrote:
Dont worry to much they love being mulched Er not turned into mulch.
My missus goes crazye when I grow them and has cucumber on everything
even her eyes Its supposed to be a beauty treatment.

It is - it's lovely and refreshing

It cant be she looks worse after the Treatment
i would
suggest that its for use when you get a black eye you know " you
copped a beauty" and she some how got it wrong.

That's steak, but a few slices of cucumber is certainly cheaper. been
bashing your wife ?

Nuh, earbashing only. Maybe she should try it on her ears. Certainly
would stop her over earing conservations with the first wife.
Its certainly doesnt
look good when she applies the cucumber slices.

I want you to try it and get back to us. I bet you'll love it. Seriously.

No I dont like to waste food like that. I would want to eat it
after..... I could do both....