Old 30-10-2006, 05:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default this is getting ridiculous - sorry, Jenny

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Klara wrote:
All I can blame is a rash of senior moments for all these emails I
seem to be sending.... sorry, one and all!

Why don't you use outlook express and move the 'reply' button? - I see
you're using turnpike so I can't help you with that, but for news reading,
the 'reply' button is more of a hindrance than a help, especially when
intoxicated, as I frequently am.

For OE users:
Right click on a blank piece of the top bit where all the send/recv |
forward | Print buttons are and choose 'customize'...move the 'reply'
button from it's default location, which is next to 'reply group' and
shove it at the right hand side, next to 'headers' and 'newsgroups', you
can do this by highlighting 'reply' and clicking 'move down' until it's
out of the way.

HTH

BRILLIANT !
Why have I never thought of that ?