Old 30-10-2006, 11:39 AM posted to aus.gardens
Staycalm Staycalm is offline

Default Cucumbers and beans in Melbourne

"Ms Leebee" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Ms Leebee" wrote ...

Vegetables are going through the roof in the near future.
Time to start that patch....

Yep, exactly. My grocery bill is astronomical at the moment, and I
buy little crap/pre-packaged, lots of veg.

I thought it was just me...ours seems to rise every week, and we
don't buy much luxury stuff...although come to think of it, fresh
fruit and vegies is a luxury these days.

Yep.
I wonder at house with pantries full of chips and bikkies. Yummo and all
that .. but how do they afford it ?!

They are heaps cheaper than fruit and veggies?

Liz