Old 30-10-2006, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default this is getting ridiculous - sorry, Jenny

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes

I see
you're using turnpike

All you do in Turnpike is hit the "follow up" button, a separate window
will ask whether you are sure want to follow-up or reply personally and
you just choose.

It then shows at the top of the page who the reply is going to and
whether it is cc'ed etc.

Thanks, Janet. Until a spate of them this weekend, I had usually managed
to get them right - I guess I'm so used to replying to emails in the
course of work the fingers just do their thing and the eyes (and brain)
don't have all that much to do with it...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin