Old 22-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Little Badger

Default cats

"Gorgeous George" wrote in message
On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:57:33 -0000, "Little Badger"
wrote:

George
I seem to have you rattled!

Lets get one thing straight. I never ever get rattled, everything I do
is cool, calculated and for deliberate effect. Many have claimed to
have got the better of me, many have tried to rattle me, it just hasnt
happened.

So don't flatter yourself old chum.

You're rattled bid time!

Two posts when one was directed to Larry!
My!

I don't care who a post is for, on a public forum I can stick my beak
in when and wherever I so wish.

You do often! Nosey irritating person that you are!

You really want to get out more you little ****!

Oh dear now who's rattled? what next, you'll come and give me a
kicking? maggot shit.

My cat is fast a sleep on my bed and has been so since 14.00!

Good, so at least he isn't killing wildlife or shitting in someone
elses garden. Whats wrong with that?

He has a sand pit! How many more times you ignorant idiot?

I have a cat that never scratches my antique leather suite, or my wool
berber carpet or anything else for that matter! He might be, as you

claim,
the best behaved cat in the World!

Hooray for that. I never doubted it was possible. The question posed
was that most cat owners couldnt give a crap.

Should I contact The Guinness Book of Records George?

Contact the Queen mum for all I care, do they do seances in your area?

Or should you get out more instead of mouthing off on this NG?

This is easy, I have plenty of time for a real life and to tackle
****s on newsgroups.

But you are the **** on this NG!

The only thing I worry about, when I'm not home, is some ****, just like
you, shooting my cat with an air rifle;

Well that just goes to show how you are such a prat getting your
knickers in a twist over completely the wrong reasons.

If I caught anyone harming any animal with a gun or otherwise, I would
kick their arse from here to kingdom come, claim they fell and then
drag them up the old bill shop.

You're so caring and sensitive! I think not!

because then I would have to go to
jail, for life, after I had killed some ****, just like you George, with

my
bare hands!

Oh yawn, yawn, yawn...anythime you feel brave enough just come right
on by poppett.

I just love digging for worms.