Old 31-10-2006, 04:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
Chelsea Christenson Chelsea Christenson is offline

Default Mole murdering

"moleyguy" wrote in message
Does anyone on here know the most effective way to kill them when they
come over to my back garden under the fence? I want every last one of
them, and their children, dead. Not diverted to next door for a month
or so until they have another go. Dead. Never to return again. Deceased
- though preferably not pushing up the daisies...

You could try the all-natural approach, and get a cat. Preferably a barn
cat who knows to kill them before dragging them indoors, unlike my
mole-murdering housecat.