Old 31-10-2006, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default new books - apologies - wrong ng

In message , June Hughes
writes
I have recently made room for more books. This is getting ridiculous.
However, I have Heston B's new book coming today, so am looking forward
to that. No-one replied about the Georgio Locatelli tome, although I
thought some of the recipes were a bit pretentious - eg those with
that bloody foam in them.

Perhaps someone like Judith can confirm that this is not traditional
Italian cookery but a take on some of the other poncey, modern stuff.
(Like the foams in the El Bulli cookbook).

I am very sorry indeed. This should have been posted to
uk.food+drink,misc. Daft mistake. Apologies.
--
June Hughes