Old 31-10-2006, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default What plants would you take with you if you moved house.....

dFarm1 writes
"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

PS I generally cheer up after Christmas when the days start to

lengthen
again!

I think that happens to everyone. I even cheer up after mid June and
we generally get cloudless blue skies all winter.

My bad time of the year is usually March - June. Usually start feeling a
bit better in summer, with autumn when i start feeling really OK. I'm
wondering whether it links in with whether you're an 'owl' or a 'lark'.
Most people, whatever they say, are morning people; I'm an evening
person.

--
Kay