Old 01-11-2006, 11:11 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

In article
,
Terryc wrote:

Chookie wrote:

I don't see why Sydney people wouldn't be able to put up with that,

Umm, where are you gong to shit?

They'll bring back the night-men. I suppose it will be employment for all
those idiots who have had to declare bankruptcy after buying unsustainable
McMansions on unsustainable mortgages...

And of course
our decision-makers are often dills (don't get me started on Sartor or
desalination!) so they're the ones who start talking about pinching the
water
from Tallowa etc.

I think you will find that Sydney has been taking water from Tallowa for
a long, long time.

Sorry -- MORE water from Tallowa (after raising the dam wall).

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue