Old 01-11-2006, 12:43 PM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

Chookie wrote:

THere is actually a TAFE in my suburb, but I don't work there. I have a
45-min drive through Sydney traffic to get to mine... is that 'easy access'?
:-)

Is there a TAFE teacher who doesn't have that?
I think someone in management decided it is essential if you want to
keep your jobs (from what I've seen in the last few years).

Most large (and even small) country towns will have those things. You must be
pretty remote if you don't have a TAFE within reach. Bourke and Coomealla
have TAFEs! And TAFE is in reach of everyone via OTEN.

Have you ever examined an OTEN course? If you can not drive/travel to a
TAFE, there are exceedingly few courses that you can finish. I will be
only able to do 3/8 of my current course through OTEN.