Old 01-11-2006, 12:44 PM posted to aus.gardens
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

"Chookie" wrote in message
"0tterbot" wrote:

i don't know what people might mean by that. ime city peeps are

just as
friendly as country peeps & i'm unsure where the idea comes from

that cities
are "unfriendly" (if it's about "friendliness" & that sort of

thing). most
country peeps seem much less inclined toward one-upmanship &
jones-keeping-upping & mad consumerism & all that stuff.

Probably that...

I read a comment today from someone who returned from living in the
city to live in the country. That person said: "City people stand too
close, if I can smell you, you're too close". Perhaps you don't stand
in people's space.