Old 01-11-2006, 10:03 PM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Say goodbye to my Tomatoes again

PatC wrote:

Hi
I think I may have been the one that posted that tip to start with & it
worked for a short while.

You might have a trace element shortage. Get some real citrus mix (not
the plant food mix) and try adding that, or some other trace element stuff.

Someone purchased a bag of "Citrus Plant food". turned out to be
basically a cheap fertiliser with little trace elements in it, so rather
expensive for what it does. Plus it comes with added cadium, lead and
mercury. Really great. Now to educate someone to read the label before
she buys and of course, it means the trolley pusher/bag carrier will
haveto stop sleeping on the job too {:-).