Old 03-11-2006, 12:13 AM posted to rec.gardens
Mark Anderson Mark Anderson is offline

Default Stainless Steel in the Garden

Kill the damn music on your site. I might have looked but become
irritated when websites blare sounds out of my speakers. If you want
background music put a button somewhere where I can decide whether or
not I want to listen. It disturbs me that obnoxious myspace web design
concepts have leached outside of the myspace domain.

In article says...
Hi there I have just joined this group and would like to introduce
myself. My name is Jake Howard AKA The Deadlyartichoke and I make
sculptures for agrdens out of recycled stainless steel. I have
recently posted them on my web site and if you are interested to look
and leave feedback then they can be seen @
www.llamaseven.com .
cheers for now