Old 02-11-2006, 11:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Robert Lorenzini Robert Lorenzini is offline

Default Leaf damage ID help pleaser

On 2 Nov 2006 14:49:59 -0800, Bill wrote:
rid of them". Support your local grower as--- when the "brokers" put
him / her out of business -- who will help you learn to grow??????????
Good luck, Bill

I have a feeling these cheap orchids may provide a hook to lure
unsuspecting folks into the dark side of collecting. I would pay
50% more for those big box plants if they just had a tag. I think
for most people they are just table flowers and disposable after
a month or so. Oh, and thank you Trader Joe's for not charging extra
for the mealy bugs.

Bob