Old 02-11-2006, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin[_1_] Martin[_1_] is offline

Default Should I Cover Azalea And If So With What?

I have an Azalea which looks good all year round but only flowers near
Winter ,starting just before the frosts.

True to form it is now coming out in flower and first frost experienced
yesterday.

Should I cover it with something at night time e.g.: bucket ? In previous
years I've noticed after several frosts the flowers have stopped and the
ones on the plant shriveled up so I would welcome your suggestions.

Thanks.

Martin