Old 03-11-2006, 05:10 AM posted to rec.gardens
Snooze[_1_] Snooze[_1_] is offline

Default Stainless Steel in the Garden

"Val" wrote in message
"Mark Anderson" wrote in message
.net...
Kill the damn music on your site.

Ahhhhhhhhmen, what he said.......I hate that music and also fluttering,
running, dancing, kissing, giffy type crappola. Keep it simple. If you
want to sell a product just sell it; the "dazzle them with bullsh*t" is
a total turn off.

Reminds me of the circa 1995 websites that discovered the use of the blink
tag.
I agree, disable the music. This isn't a store, don't force us to listen to
it, let me pick my own music from my own ipod.

-S