Old 03-11-2006, 08:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
rwakeford rwakeford is offline

Default Stainless Steel in the Garden

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 18:13:06 -0600, Mark Anderson wrote:

Kill the damn music on your site.

Couldn't agree more, particularly when it's the hackneyed Four Seasons
and done electronically too! Ye gods!

If you want
background music put a button somewhere where

There is a tiny QuickTime contro right down at the bottom where you can
pause the music but I'm afraid anyone who can choose such a dire
rendering of that music to put on their site shows a distinct lack of
imagination and taste and I have no desire to go further :-(

--
Richard
Montmorillon, Vienne, France Remove CAPS to email