Old 03-11-2006, 02:16 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Stainless Steel in the Garden

"kaspian" wrote in message

You know, this is what baffles me about most of the Myspace pages I've
seen. Every teenager I know personally listens to music all the time. Yet
many of these kids set music to play when you open their Myspace pages --
despite the fact that all their friends are ALREADY listening to music
while surfing around on Myspace. The "1995" aspect of it doesn't count
with kids (who were still wearing nappies in 1995) but it ought to matter
to an adult.

Still I kind of feel sorry for the poor sculptor guy, who was being quite
polite and not overly pushy or anything.

I know a couple of teens who've said "I'm going to be a web site designer -
check out my MySpace page", and it's a train wreck. Actually, ALL of MySpace
is a train wreck, and the worst place to practice web design skills. Even
after being bought by Rupert Murdoch for $580 million, the company still
can't fix some persistent technical problems. And, they still have not
upgraded their original server:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/prod...-2884585dt.jpg