Old 03-11-2006, 10:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Leaf damage ID help pleaser

Kathy, I certainly didn't mean to offend you; I'm sure you know me better
than that by now. And of course newbies need education in lots of areas. I
guess what I'm trying to say is that I would hope we can accomplish that and
still be civil to one another.

There's so much incivility around these days. It's nice to come here and be
able to express opinions without rancor. I'm no Pollyanna, Kath. I can sling
the s**t with the best of them, and on the rare occasions when I do it can
get ugly. It seems to me, though, that this is one place where that's rarely
necessary.

Jes' sayin'. Didn't mean to hijack the thread. I'll butt out now.

Diana
"Robert Lorenzini" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 12:54:32 -0800, K Barrett wrote:
Just saying let's all be friends doesn't raise the awareness of the
issues
for the newbies, now does it?

Or do newbies only deserve certain kinds of education?

And I object to the characterization of 'hostile'. 'Adult' would be more
like it.

Rude would be more appropriate.

Bob