Old 04-11-2006, 12:05 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

0tterbot wrote:

what would you make of a statement declaring one should not have a property
bigger than a couple of acres, because you would not be able to CONTROL it?

True statement, BUT, I really want the extra land to give me noise
reduction so I do not have to hear the neighbours dog, kids cars, lawn
mower, etc, etc, etc

with the exta land you can run cattle of something to improve your tax
lurk. i.e farmer discounts on rates.

Also allows you to but stock cheap and hold until they fit in the
freezer {:-).