Old 22-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default TSP for tool sterilization?

The first thing I did after reading a couple of these posts was to run out
to the garage and check the box of TSP that I bought (at Lowe's, BTW, in
plentiful supply). It is indeed trisodium phosphate as I thought, and has
all the appropriate warnings.

Interesting discussion, and the conclusion I draw is a definite, if not
resounding, fuggedaboudit. I'll go back to the old Clorox method. From the
label on the TSP, it looks like it would do a fabulous job on some stubborn
tile in one of our showers. Picture it........I'll be in the shower covered
from head to foot.

;op
Diana