Old 22-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Hal

Default Discounted Helen Nash Books

It is a good idea to quote a bit of the message asking for such
information, otherwise we might mistake your message for spam.

Regards,

Hal

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:07:04 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

Hey group...I just bought two of Helen Nash's books from
Amazon...Waterfalls, Fountains, Pools & Streams: Designing & Building Water
Features for Your Garden and Plants For Water Gardens: The Complete Guide To
Aquatic Plants. Amazon has this thing where when you buy something they
allow you to offer it a friend at a discount. Instead of mailing the
discount to anyone, I mailed it to myself, and then copied the links. This
way I am not sharing anyone's email address, but I can still get the deal. I
thought I would post the links here in case anyone wants to get these books.
If you do it through these links you can get a 10% discount. I assume there
is something in it for me from Amazon, but to be honest, I have no idea, as
I have never done this before.

Anyway here is the link...you must take advantage of this by March 30 to get
the discount...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/st...226213-0227305