Old 05-11-2006, 12:30 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Frog in or out

Peter Smith wrote:
THANK YOU
for nothing

Patience is a virtue.
Froggie will be fine, he'll look after himself.

Yup, I agree with froggie info.

This newsgroup has been under siege for almost 2 years, thus the ponding
posts are few and far between, thus we regulars have become more irregular.
I use to check in constantly thru-out the day. Now more like once every
other day or 3. Many old RPers lurk, but they rarely post due to the trolls
now days. Those of us sticking with it have our kill-filters loaded with
them. :-( ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~