Old 05-11-2006, 05:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default DNA sequence question

K Barrett wrote:
Another thing was - I'm vaguely recalling this - that a lot of DNA in the
human genome is from viruses that have attached to it in the dim past....

Yes, I remember reading about this several years ago. In the years that
have passed since then, I have often wondered what I would look like and
what I would feel like if there was a way to magically get rid of all
the useless crap in my DNA and leave only the pure me.

Steve