Old 05-11-2006, 10:01 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Skyrocket Hydroponic Lettuce

"Terryc" wrote in message

swmbo does the seedling raising and planting out. I'm just the garden
labourer {:-). lug the bags of poo, sieve the compost, dig the garden that
sort of thing.

cor, i wish i had a garden labourer. i'm my own garden labourer. :-( i
refuse to dig post holes, though!!!

it is just that we have both noticed the problems
with seedlings bolting and are head scratching.

thinking about it a little more & unsure where you are, it could be the
weather. our weather's been mental. perhaps yours has too. not that there's
anything you can do about that.
kylie