Old 05-11-2006, 05:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default moss

On 5 Nov 2006 05:59:27 -0800, "Bruce" wrote:

I live in Pennsylvania and have moss growing within my lawn. I know
that lime is used for moss, but I was wondering if there is a product
that could pretty much ensure that the moss would be killed, while not
affecting the grass. Thank you.......Bruce

There are products you can buy specifically to eliminate moss. But,
you will have to use the product again and again. Moss likes acidic,
shady, moist conditions so if you can change two of these three the
moss won't grow well.