Old 05-11-2006, 11:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default Question on plant fleece

"Simon" wrote in message
Hi,
Due to several nights of frost here I bought some tubular fleece to
protect my cordylines and some other plants. It says you can water the
plant through these so I guess it's permeable. I just wondered if it was
ok to leave the plant in these all winter, or should they be taken off
when temps are normal.
Thanks Simon.

Cordylines will be fine but the other plants may not :-) What other plants?