Old 06-11-2006, 06:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Rue

"Teti Garf" wrote in message
I have a small patio and trying to plant something interesting but not too
difficult to look after.
I've seen a lovely plant in a gardrning book where is indicated as Ruta
Jackman's Blue. Lovely shade of green, but it seems impossible to find!

On the net is considered as a kind of herb and the foliage are not exactly
as the one in the book.
I wander whether you can advice me on how to finf this plant. I live in
Wales.

Many thanks in advance.
Maria GG

Nice plant but can cause allergic reaction....
http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/plant...ages/803.shtml

Seed from:
http://www.poyntzfieldherbs.co.uk/ca...0low%20hedging

http://www.historicalplants.co.uk/section1.html