Old 06-11-2006, 09:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in message

obviously, it doesn't rain enough.

:-)) I had to smile at that one.

i did too, but i was worried you wouldn't :-)

Sydney has been getting lovely lots
of rain. Not in the catchment of course but over many of the burbs.

my neighbour 2 doors down (i.e. about 1.5km away ;-) rents a catchment
property. sydney catchment is actually huge. IT IS EATING AUSTRALIA!!! while
it's true that most of the rain happens on that side of the mountains, i can
tell you for a fact it's raining in the catchment RIGHT NOW.
/looks again
yes.

hunt so hard to figure out where you're headed in all that

verbage.

my babble's "verbiage", actually. g

Glad you recognise it as such.

that i do (i hope you don't think i didn't know that i babble). but mainly,
i'm just an excellent speller g

Not consistently logical throughout but better
than the usual stream of consciousness stuff.

well gee - tell that to the authors.

It was in the selection of cites - they weren't consistent.

so tell them that, then! tell them anything you want!

Yes it is easy to do so. I guess that's why you think I'm combative
or snarky.

ah. i don't think you are combative or snarky as a personality. i think you
are BEING (or have been) combative & snarky. different!!

decide you're a persnickety old grumblebum, because that's most

likely just
as wrong.

Both views can be right but it depends ont he ocassion. Like most
people.

what - sometimes you really are a cheerful young woman & other times you
really are a grumpy old man?!!
boggle
there's got to be more than _oestrogen_ in the water!!!!

Well it does make for difficult reading. It's called an "eye jag".
That means that writing in such an unaccepted style is hard for the
reader to read fluently.

mm, people say that. then later on they say they got used to it. i can't say
i'm bothered how they feel, really. it's their choice to read or not. :-)

I can understand why you do it

why do i do it?

but I can't type and I still make the
effort because I know how hard it is to read uncapitalised and
unpunctuated writing.

tch! i punctuate. you don't have to exaggerate.

are we finished yet?

Don't tell me you are going to turn chicken on me!

no. i'm bored! i'm not taking you seriously! it's ridiculous! it's over!

However, you'll be pleased to know that I can actually type just as fast
with capitals. There you are. Don't expect to see it again any time soon
though - it's just a pre-Christmas special.

salut!
kylie