Old 06-11-2006, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Cauli Romanesco Veronica

Janet Galpin wrote:
Thomas Etty has beans he describes as Chevrier Vert or Groene Flageolet
and says they originated in Bretigny in 1878
Any good?
http://www.thomasetty.co.uk/vegetables/seeds_beans.pdf

Thank you so so much!! Chevrier vert is just perfect ) I can't
beleive I just wouldn't find something closer to home. They even got
the Monstrueux de Carentan - a huge leek which I remember as a kid,
just called Monstrueux because I thought they were ugly and they were
as big as I was, and it's even organic!

This has made my day considering I'm at home again today waiting for
yet another gang of chaps to look at our drains with camera and noisy
machinery .... ((