Old 06-11-2006, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default wine berry

On 4 Nov 2006 13:26:40 -0800, "the sculptor"
wrote:

Hmmmm thanks for that Jenny but my berries dont look anything like
that, they are more like a blackberry but very red.......wonder what I
have got then, lol

What I have, which I acquired as Japanese Wineberry, fits the
description in Jenny's linked article but the picture there seems very
strange. Mine also is like an orange-coloured blackberry. Mine has
been in 4 years and not done much, but then I have rather neglected
it! I think I need to give it a bit more TLC, and some WRM, and see
what it does next year.
Don't give up. I have seen huge clumps of it, going rather rampant,
and I haven't got room for that!

Pam in Bristol