Old 06-11-2006, 08:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
the sculptor the sculptor is offline

Default Stainless Steel in the Garden

well sad to say i know but before reading everyones opinions on here i
actually thought that a little light music on your sight was a good
idea .......oh well you live and learn.

Deadlyartichoke (stainless steel sculptures @www.llamaseve.com)

bizbee wrote:

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 18:13:06 -0600 in
, Mark Anderson
graced the world with this thought:

Kill the damn music on your site. I might have looked but become
irritated when websites blare sounds out of my speakers. If you want
background music put a button somewhere where I can decide whether or
not I want to listen. It disturbs me that obnoxious myspace web design
concepts have leached outside of the myspace domain.

I agree, however, this was around for years before myspace--and worse
yet, it would be a midi file.. Nothing worse than someone putting
Black Flag at full volume and making the off button nearly impossible
to find... bye bye to that site!
Fortunately, a lot of places seem to just have music on their
homepage, and if you change to wherever you might be going, there
isn't anything.
Who actually thought this was a good idea?