Old 06-11-2006, 09:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
the sculptor the sculptor is offline

Default Stainless Steel in the Garden

are people always so rude on here? It will be done in good time
.......thats when I can work out how to get it off again, I am a
sculptor you know not a bloody pc magician cant be good at everything
all the time. cheers

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"the sculptor" wrote in message
oups.com...
well sad to say i know but before reading everyones opinions on here i
actually thought that a little light music on your sight was a good
idea .......oh well you live and learn.

Deadlyartichoke (stainless steel sculptures @www.llamaseve.com)

Apparently, you haven't put this new knowledge to practical use yet. The
music's still there. Get to work.