Old 07-11-2006, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rick F. Rick F. is offline

Default Mole murdering

In article , Charles White wrote:

Hi we have had good success with a product we sell on our web site
www.everythingforthegarden it is a sonic product called Solar Molar

We had some of these for our yard (not the same brand, but a vibrating/sonic
thingie we got at Costco) and they didn't work worth a darn.. We had gophers
that would dig holes right next to it as-if to laugh at me.. We ended up
using the trap called a "Black Hole".. It works great and did them in 95%
of the time on the first try (assuming you place the traps properly).. I've
only had one gopher that was a bit too smart and it took 3-4 tries to get
him, but we had 6-7 gophers that kept eating everything and digging holes
all over our garden and lawn.. I got tired of falling into holes and tripping
and used the black hole after nothing else worked..