Old 07-11-2006, 07:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) is offline

Default My grass needs cutting, buts its too wet. What can I do ???

"stevesmith" wrote in message
Yeh but I think I want a petrol one, as the lawn is quite big.

Is there one that bags as the electric ones do.

I really could do with the nice stripes on the lawn.

You need a petrol driven cylinder mover with a big cut width of about 24".
No wheels just rollers which don't dig into the lawn . My preference are the
ones that can be used as a walk behind mover, with the option of attaching a
sit on gantry such as the Atco Royale B30E Sit-on Cylinder Lawn Mower .
There is/was an equivalent Honda machine which was what I used prior to
moving to a lawn free environment.