Old 07-11-2006, 01:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emery Davis Emery Davis is offline

Default My grass needs cutting, buts its too wet. What can I do ???

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:33:41 GMT
stevesmith wrote:

Yeh but I think I want a petrol one, as the lawn is quite big.

Is there one that bags as the electric ones do.

I really could do with the nice stripes on the lawn.

Countax can cut in the wet, and has a sweeper-roller so you get
stripes. Mine is currently on the blink but by and large it has
been a good machine: cuts well in very high or thick grass, doesn't
mind the wet. www.countax.co.uk. Only worth it for a large surface
of course.

-E

Buy a hover mower.