Old 07-11-2006, 05:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Earl@Greenwoodnursery.com is offline

Default The November garden: some timely tips from readers

Hi Snooze,
I've been posting since October 2005 to this particular newsgroup. if
you'd like to see more of it, or at least proof of a history, visit:
http://greenwoodnursery.blogspot.com/

I'm sorry you feel its spam, it really isn't meant to be at all. I do
know there's such a thing as 'kill filters' though, and feel free to
use it in my case.
Sincerely,
Earl

Snooze wrote:
" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is a second chance to read one of the most-read columns, archived
at www.[censored].org

I'm not really sure I appreciate this, it's basically spamming. Aside from
the periodic posting of this ad, Earl has no established history of posting
here. And if his articles were so worth while, he'd post them to Usenet
where people could comment on them.

-S