Old 08-11-2006, 02:29 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,misc.consumers,rec.gardens

Default String Trimmer Ideas

In article ,
says...
On 7 Nov 2006 04:53:48 -0800, Frank wrote:
String trimmer to mow lawn sounds like a bad idea. I trim some slope
areas but it is very uneven.

Practice makes perfect. slopes are harder to do than flat, but if the
flat area is very large it highlights problems. For a small area I
would not hesitate. But I wouldn't do electric unless the entire
potential area is a postage stamp.

What is your objection to electric?

The reason I want electric is that I don't have any proper/safe
place to store petrol. Not even the small amount in those
trimmer tanks.

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/